Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

ml]nike air max 2015 homme pas cher[

in Schwerhörigkeit 03.06.2016 03:34
von xionghh | 196 Beiträge

During my time in both high school and college I remember hearing band members constantly debate who had the best marching band. It always seemed trivial air max bw homme soldes , since in my opinion marching bands were there for in-game entertainment and not much more. However, as time went by, I began to attend more and more football games and soon became educated on the importance of a good, entertaining marching band.

Since that time I have attended many college football games, and have followed marching bands closely in my travels. I've attended practices and reviewed performances while in attendance at football games and local events. Honestly, as time has gone by I've become a big fan of loud, exciting, fun loving marching bands. It's in these travels that I continue to hear discussion wondering "Who has the best college marching bands in the nation?"

In light of his recent release of the 2007 Herbie Awards, Kirk Herbstreit made a point to rank the "best damn bands in the land." Like Kirk, I am from the Midwest. Also I remember when he was a mediocre QB at Ohio State, at the same time as I was a mediocre-at-best high school wide receiver. I love that Herbstreit has started a discussion on Marching Bands, they deserve some credit nike air max classic bw femme , but Kirk has a definite Big Ten bias, and that has been clear for years.

It is obvious from his rankings that Herbstreit knows little about Marching Bands. Really, the rankings leave me perplexed and give me the feeling that Kirk is too busy working the studio shows at halftime to notice the bands. Over the years Marching Bands have become something I know a lot about. It was this that led me to make my own list of the best college marching bands in the nation.

The following list has taken several factors into account. Ratings are based on marching tradition, reputation, excitement, fan support, intensity, exposure, marching style, musicality, and enthusiasm by band members & staff. Unlike Herbstreit, I am including more than just the big-name schools on my list. In my travels I've seen small schools with bands that are hundreds of times more polished than those of big schools. Just because their football teams aren't on ABC nike air max classic bw pas cher , ESPN, or CBS each weekend doesn't mean that they should be excluded from the list. So without further ado, the College Sports Fans top college marching bands are...

#10 - Michigan Marching Band - Having seen the Michigan Marching Band in person on many occasions, I can tell you that this is a group which is rich in tradition with one of the most recognizable fight songs in the history of college athletics. Ironically, it was the MMB who performed the first "Script Ohio" which their rivals at Ohio

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: sddConrad6
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13177 Themen und 20320 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen