Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

Boyd Gordon Jersey

in Der Ort Stegen 12.05.2016 11:58
von vikingsstore | 639 Beiträge

take a look online recently after an idea came to mind about ranking the Top 10 active college football coaches. SI touched on this topic in August with their Top 5 coaches list Womens Joe Pavelski Jersey , but I am not really convinced that they got it right. As a result, I decided to consult with my DFN Sports team as well as research some stats on my own. Of course every school thinks they have the best college football coach; well every school with a winning team and tradition. Ok, so there are the few picky schools where despite a fantastic winning percentage or great program turn-around, the fans still cannot stand the coach for one reason or another. Nonetheless, College Sports Fans has provided this list of the top college football coaches who are active and coaching today.

The Top Active Coaches List from College Sports Fans weighs in with several factors including, but not limited to: career record, career winning percentage, past coaching experience prior to their current coaching position, history building a program, graduation rates, cleanliness of program, players sent to the NFL, National Championships Authentic Antti Niemi Jersey , Conference Championships, football program graduation rates, reputation of coach, reputation of program, coaching awards, player awards including Heisman Trophy winners, and much more. Voting was conducted during September 2007 as members of the DFN Sports family of sites were polled on who they felt were the top active college football coaches. Voters included CollegeSports-fans staff members, Big12-fans staff, BigTen-fans staff, CUSA-fans staff and SECsportsfan staff. Each voter was asked to list their Top 10 active coaches and provide honorable mention coach nominees. Scoring of the votes was based on a 1st place vote worth

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 7 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DarwinMay
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12964 Themen und 20075 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen