Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

evolving within streetwear and the fashion industry

in Der Ort Stegen 11.04.2016 08:36
von Gayecut | 3 Beiträge

Way back in 1987 Nike changed the trainer game when they introduced the Air Max,fresh out the box with its now famous air bubble design.Tinker Hatfield was the chosen designer to give a new spin on trainers,and his design is still among the most popular today.Almost three decades later,Nike has enlisted Hatfield along with three other designers to craft new models that will take your trainer game to the next level.Hatfield has added the Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Superfly T to the legendary line,updating his original masterpiece.This Saturday is nike air max 90 hyperfuse and Nike have released a fresh set of the trainers to celebrate.

With nike air max 90 just days away,the Swoosh continues to unveil new release of its coinciding Air Max models.Here we see a fresh trio that is strictly for the ladies.The “Pinnacle” collection features three tonal colorways in tan,grey and black,each of which boasts premium leather upper construction and matching laces.American designer Tinker Hatfield was the creative mind behind the famous air bubble shoe and has successfully maintained its popularity for almost three decades.Since its launch,the sportswear giant has released over 50 models of the Air Max,which was originally aimed to athletes and created for sports,but then made popular in subcultures such as hip hop,evolving within streetwear and the fashion industry.These days you can even customise your own pair at a NikeiD space.

Each country has had considerable influence on my career,so that’s where you get the reds,whites and the blues”.Hiroshi Fujiwara,acclaimed streetwear designer,contributes the nike air max 1 H that sees a combination of the “Nike Boston upper with the Air Max 2014 platform”.Lastly Nike CEO Mark Parker’s Air Max Ultra M completes the HTM collab and is an “an ode to the classic cut and sew design language of the 1980s,executed in a modern way”.It’s Air Max Day on 26 March-yes,it's a thing since 2014-and to celebrate the sneakers that changed the trainers game in 1987 we've rounded up a selection of styles on the market for him and her.It celebrates an iconic shoe design nike air max 90 sale that has managed to surpass generations,seeing pop stars,Hollywood and even politicians sporting them,from Rita Ora to Rihanna and President Obama.Of the new design he says,“everything I do is colored by my experiences.When I draw,it’s a culmination of things that I’ve seen and done to that point.When I was designing this shoe,I pulled inspiration from the United States and France.

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 13 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: aaaLyndon
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13048 Themen und 20160 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen