Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

RE: funny

in Bilder/Videos 18.09.2008 21:56
von BTVS | 287 Beiträge

Ein Video, das zeigt, dass man Post it-Zettel nicht nur zum Draufschreiben verwenden kann.

Falls morgen in meinem Büro alle Post its weg sind --> ich wars

Reese: What happened to your eyeliner?
Corbin: I took it off. It was too Adam Ant.
Reese: I liked it. It sort of made you look like a wolverine.
Corbin: Wolverine?
Reese: Wolverines rock.
Corbin: Wolverines do rock.
nach oben springen

in Bilder/Videos 24.09.2008 09:04
von Gelöschtes Mitglied

nach oben springen

in Bilder/Videos 25.09.2008 09:28
von Gelöschtes Mitglied
nach oben springen

in Bilder/Videos 15.04.2009 10:18
von Dome • Ehemaliger - Admin
| 577 Beiträge
Angefügte Bilder:
sandwich.png

Ich bin Admin - mache aber auch Fehler

nach oben springen

valentino pumps

in Bilder/Videos 02.03.2017 08:10
von Ingramer | 23 Beiträge

If you're not following Dior's highly curated and beautiful Tumblr, then you're missing out on some of the red bottom shoes christian louboutin most stunning images on the Internet. Last week, the iconic French house exclusively tumbled photos of one of its muses, actress Jennifer Lawrence, all of them in black and white. Whether the photos will end up in a campaign remains to be seen, louboutin sale but what we do know is that Lawrence looks spectacular in all of them. Take a look at the other images of Lawrence giuseppe shoes that Dior shot and posted, right here.
How did the style set spend its long weekend? Inside. The models and editors we all red bottoms shoes know and love were few and far between in recent days — but luckily there were plenty of stylish celebrities around to pick red bottoms shoes on sale up their slack. Case in point: Rooney Mara and Olivia Wilde both wore runway-fresh Spring 2014 looks to promote their new movie, Her.Once giuseppe zanotti sneakers the week geared up it was business as usual at Hearst Magazines' Unbound Access, which was attended by Miranda Kerr, Zac Posen, and louboutin shoes Lauren Bush Lauren, among others! You can see what they all wore here in the gallery.
If crashing on your couch with a christian louboutin outlet good TV show doesn't seem like a stylish activity, think again. Your DVR is about to get a dose of chic for Fall christian louboutin with a lineup that includes three new and seriously fashionable must sees. From Rihanna's Style Network debut (which premieres tonight!) to Joe Zee's christian louboutin star-packed Sundance Channel series, find out which new shows you'll be tuning in to this season.
"I don't know what I went to christian louboutin store college for," Betty Halbreich says in a video profile created by The New Yorker. "I mean, it didn't teach me this."The "this" Halbreich jimmy choo shoes talks about in the video is the skill set she's developed over her nearly 40-year career as a personal shopper for Bergdorf Goodman. valentino shoes She became the tony department store's very first personal shopper in 1976, and today, at 85, she's one of the longest-serving and oldest louboutin Shoes of Bergdorf's employees. It's a position that's part cheerleader, part therapist, and part dispenser of tough love."I can tell you that the dress red bottoms shoes is no good," Halbreich says. "And very often I do a terrible thing: I pull it off before they even see themselves in red sole shoes christian louboutin it. And they say to me, 'Why?' And I say to them, 'Darling, trust me. It's dreadful.'"But even though she has to be jimmy choo outlet direct with her clients, she also realizes that there's a line between being direct and being mean."I pride myself on one thing, and red bottom shoes for women that's being a good listener," she says. "Because I'm really interested in people."Catch more wisdom from Halbreich's decades in the dressing room, here.<br valentino boots />Would you bite if someone told you that rather than examine the lines on your palm or a stack of tarot cards, they jimmy choo boots could glean a whole lot about your personality from peeking into your closet? We let out a resounding "yes" when we heard the red bottoms shoes premise coming out of off-price designer retailer TJ Maxx's recent study. Clinical psychologist Dr. Jennifer Baumgartner and celebrity stylist Nicole Chavez teamed up christian louboutin shoes to identify six specific types of closets and what they say about you as a shopper, a dresser, and, if you're inferring like louboutin outlet we're inferring, a person.Before we get in any deeper, take the retailer's online quiz to pinpoint your particular wardrobe MO, and then read christian louboutin sale below to understand what your organizational style (good or not) says about you, plus shopping tips from Chavez.

Best Sellers Shoes:
valentino pumps
valentino flats
christian louboutin shoes
valentino sneakers
valentino rockstud shoes
louboutin outlet

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: paizhao7
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15457 Themen und 23421 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen