Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

The Nike Air Max 90 is quite popular

in Wiedersehen 03.12.2015 03:34
von hadfiwer | 4 Beiträge

So get this, it turns out some High Schools won’t let you wear anything you want for your High School graduation. Not too long ago, we gave you a glimpse of a handful of upcoming colorways of the highly anticipated nike air max thea womens. Some High School are so strict that if you don’t abide from the guidelines, they actually won’t even give you your diploma until you serve detention for disobeying the dress code! Paul VI Catholic High School in Fairfax, Virginia appears to be on of those schools that takes dress codes very serious. They don’t play around whether it’s the first day of school or the day of your graduation, if you break the rules, you will suffer the consequences. Paul VI Catholic High School denied to give a graduating senior her diploma because she wore some Nike sneakers to graduation. Although the school did put the students on notice when they told them the dress code guidelines, such as wearing “appropriate” footwear for the ceremony, the student still opted to not wear dress shoes/heels due to her fear of falling.

Both the Nike Air Max 1 and nike air max thea mens are about to get special treatment by having both of them come in a premium grey leather construction. You know that theory that says robots will be taking over the world in the future, right? I’m not sure if I believe it or not, but I’ve seen some pretty crazy technological advancements lately that make me feel that it wouldn’t be impossible for that to one day become a reality. But robots gotta look fresh too, don’t you think so? Simeon Georgeiev gives us a rendition of what three Nike Sportswear silhouettes would look like 100 years from now when our personal robot assistants are wearing them. Truly evoking outdoor flair, other notable detail includes two-tone rope style laces to coordinate with its respective theme. All resting atop a Bamboo-colored sole unit, with visible air bubbles, a gum outsole offers certainly finishes off the distinctive aesthetic.

The nike air max thea black is quite popular and given that this year is its 25th anniversary, it’s only right that the silhouette is treated in a number of finishes. She never thought that decision would cause her not to be able to receive her diploma. The administrators saw the Nikes she was wearing and immediately pulled her out of line when she went to pick up her diploma letting her know that if she wanted her diploma she would have to serve a one day suspension during the summer for not abiding by the dress code rules. The mother of the student was dumbfounded when she heard what was going on, claiming that her daughter did not do anything wrong to provoke the detention. She also mentioned that her daughter will not be serving he day of detention over the summer. Paul VI Catholic High School also let the mom and daughter know that they will be withholding all of the student’s transcripts until she decides to complete her 1 day of detention for wearing sneakers to the ceremony.

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 13 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: aaaLyndon
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13048 Themen und 20160 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen