Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

connecting on six of his seven field goal attempts,

in Der Ort Stegen 22.08.2015 08:20
von ldh2013 | 3.659 Beiträge

DOHA, Qatar - David Ferrer won his 22nd career ATP title when he defeated Tomas Berdych 6-4, 7-5 in the Qatar Open final on Saturday.Ferrer made it six consecutive years he has won at least one title.The performance, it was very good, Ferrer said. Im happy, because it never is easy to begin the season winning one tournament.The Spaniard improved his record to 8-5 against Berdych, whose finals record slumped to 10-15.Berdych was not surprised by the quality of play from Ferrer, a day after the Spaniard battled through three tiebreak sets against seventh-seeded Ivo Karlovic of Croatia in the semifinals.First of all, David is never tired, Berdych said. Not after the match he played yesterday after two-and-a-half hours. I have seen him playing five hours and then he played the next day.The fourth-seeded Ferrer began the final by breaking the third-seeded Berdych in the first game, and raced to 4-1.Berdych hadnt dropped his serve in 34 service games through the semifinals, but surrendered four of eight service break opportunities to Ferrer.In the second set, Berdych had three set points on Ferrers serve in the 10th game, but the Spaniard managed to hold for 5-5.In important points I got a little bit lucky, Ferrer said. I tried to be confident in the bad moments. I played very good in those moments.Ferrer received the advantage when Berdych double-faulted on a second break point he faced in the 11th game. Air Max Thea Mens . 2 Kentucky recovered from a halftime deficit for a 73-51 win over Arkansas-Little Rock on Tuesday. Air Max 1 Womens Sale .Y. -- Just two days after surprisingly watching from the bench for a second straight game, No. http://www.cheapairmax1saleuk.com/nike-air-max-thea-trainers/air-max-thea-mens.html . Edwin Encarnacion hit two of Torontos season-high five home runs as the Blue Jays capped a two-game mini-sweep of Philadelphia by outscoring the Phillies 12-6 on Thursday at Rogers Centre. Cheap Air Max Thea Mens . White still believes the UFC cant be solely in charge of eliminating steroid users from its bouts, saying government athletic commissions should close the TRT loophole permanently. "The doctors came out and said they want to ban it? Well, thats the answer," White told The Associated Press on Monday. Cheap Air Max 1 All Black . Ross had 16 points midway through Fridays game in Denver, connecting on six of his seven field goal attempts, none more memorable than his final bucket of the half.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Germany will play fellow World Cup finalist Cameroon in one of its final warm-ups for the tournament in Brazil. The match is scheduled for June 1 in Moenchengladbach. Germany also plays Poland on May 13 and is looking for an opponent for a June 6 match, one day before departing for Brazil. German Football Federation general secretary Helmut Sandrock says the coaaching staff wanted Germany to play against a "strong African team" ahead of the tournament.dddddddddddd Germanys group includes another African team, Ghana. Cameroon is in the same group as World Cup host Brazil and is coached by a German, Volker Finke. Germanys other group rivals are Portugal and the United States. Cameroon also plays Mexico and Croatia. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zaMelissa
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13159 Themen und 20302 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen