Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

Jones rink defeated South Korea 9-4 on Monday

in Schwerhörigkeit 20.08.2015 05:53
von ldh2013 | 3.659 Beiträge

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- Bernhard Langer maintained a two-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Toshiba Classic, making four birdies in a late five-hole stretch for a 5-under 66. Langer, the 2008 winner, had a 13-under 129 total at Newport Beach Country Club. The 56-year-old German won the season-opening event in Hawaii in January for his 19th victory on the 50-and-over tour. Kenny Perry and Chien Soon Lu were tied for second. Perry made a 15-foot eagle putt on the par-5 18th for a 65, and Lu shot 66. "I have to get off to a hot start and make birdies," Perry said. "I know hes going to be there at the end. I have to play my best when I go up against him. He doesnt make a mistake." Fred Couples, Scott Dunlap, Esteban Toledo and Jeff Hart were 10 under. Langer opened with a birdie, then made his first bogey of the tournament on his next hole. He added two more birdies on the front nine but also had another bogey. "I had a couple of hiccups on the front nine," Langer said. "I felt I was playing ok. I told my caddy, Lets try and play a good back nine and I did." On the back nine, Langer birdied Nos. 13, 14, 15 and 17. One No. 15, he hit son Jason in the gallery on his approach shot. Langer then hit a flop shot over a bunker to 10 feet and made the birdie putt. "I was told it hit him," Langer said. "But it was more like it bounced a few times and rolled up to him. He was OK." Perry also had a strange incident. On No. 9, he tried to cut the corner on the dogleg right and caught a palm tree about 37 yards from the tee box. Fortunately, the ball fell to the side of the tree. Perry hit a 4-iron layup, followed by a 9-iron to 4 feet and made the putt for par. "That holes got me," Perry said. "If I had to play a lot of holes like it, I wouldnt play much." Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson made a 30-foot eagle putt on the final hole for 63, tied for the best round of the day. It was the first time on the Champions Tour the 64-year-old Watson has bettered his age on the tour. He was tied for 12th at 8 under. "When you are 64, it doesnt happen that much anymore," Watson said. "I have been rolling in a lot of putts though." Mike Alstott Youth Jersey . Driedger, a 19-year-old Winnipeg native, was the Senators third-round selection (76th overall) in the 2012 NHL Draft. He recently completed his fourth season of major junior hockey with the Western Hockey Leagues Calgary Hitmen, ranking fifth among league goaltenders in save percentage (. William Gholston Youth Jersey . The top-seeded Halep dropped four straight games to lose the second set, and staved off a break point in the first game of the third to eventually make her fourth final of the year. http://www.buccaneersjerseysofficialshop.com/black-friday-vincent-jackson-jersey/ . Cheers filled the arena for most of the game as fans rooted for their Jets, but also for Ducks forward Teemu Selanne, who made his much-anticipated return to Winnipeg. Ali Marpet Womens Jersey . The 29-year-old scored once and assisted on another as Colorado edged the host Calgary Flames 3-2 on Friday. Jameis Winston Womens Jersey . -- Two-time AL Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract with the Baltimore Orioles as he tries to come back from the second major operation on his left shoulder.SOCHI, Russia -- Jennifer Jones is one win away from Olympic gold at the womens curling competition after defeating Britain in Wednesdays semifinal. Jones, lead Dawn McEwen, second Jill Officer and third Kaitlyn Lawes scored a hard-fought 6-4 win to maintain their perfect record in Sochi. It is Jones first trip to the Olympics after failing to make the 2006 and 2010 Games. Jones rink defeated South Korea 9-4 on Monday to improve to 9-0 and become the first womens team to go through an Olympic round-robin campaign undefeated. Canadas Kevin Martin, who did it four years ago in Vancouver, is the only other curler to go through the preliminary round undefeated.dddddddddddd Jones is a four-time Canadian champion and 2008 world champion. British skip Eve Muirhead was 2013 world champion. Canada has not won womens curling gold at the Games since the late Sandra Schmirler did it in 1998 in Nagano. In the second semifinal, Sweden advanced to the gold medal game against Canada on Thursday (8:30 a.m. ET) by defeating Switzerland 7-5. Britain and Switzerland will battle for the bronze medal (3:30 a.m. ET). cheap nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zaMelissa
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13159 Themen und 20302 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen