Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

did their job of keeping the Goldeyes i

in Die Schule 18.08.2015 10:56
von ldh2013 | 3.659 Beiträge

This Easter, Pugh dropped bizarre yet wonderful Rockies tribute piece with this somewhat terrifying bunny holding a Rockies Easter egg. The next entry to the weird yet amazing hairdo catalogue is this San Antonio Spurs homage that this fan got shaved into his head that features the Spurs big three. The artistry is impressive in that one, not like this one that just features a (focused?) Manu Ginobli. You think you love Johnny Football? This fan may love him more (in a relationship Im sure may contain restraining orders), as he got Manziels face, along with his popular nickname AND Texas A & Ms symbol shaved into his hair. This time the design looks eerie and if I was Manziel I would avoid interacting with this fan. I didnt think Mike Napoli, at least when he played for Texas, had this kind of fandom, but nothing should surprise me in the bizarre sports haircut world. This fan got a cross eyed illuminating Napoli shaved into the back of his head, because who wouldnt? Everybody.File this one under strange and slightly racist. This fan decided to get Robert Griffin III shaved into his head, and if I was him, I wouldnt leave my house until my hair grew back. This one is an example of what happens when a tribute goes horribly wrong. The Jordan logo isnt bad, but something tells me the fan wasnt paying tribute to Elgin Baylor (who wore famously number 22). Quite possibly the best one of the bunch is this Miami Heat tribute. Not only does the thing look like somebody cracked an egg on this poor guys head and tried to illustrate the big three, but its just flat out awful. The stars on top, the fact it looks like its dripping, its disgusting. Shane Vereen Giants Jersey . Stephens, who beat Serena Williams en route to the 2013 Australian Open semifinals, won nine of the last 10 games in a 6-3, 6-1 victory over Anabel Medina Garrigues in the womens singles before Isner beat Daniel Munoz-de La Nava 6-3, 6-4. Landon Collins Youth Jersey . Backstrom was assessed a match penalty on the play. The hearing was held this afternoon with Game 4 of the series slated for Thursday in Washington. Capitals head coach Dale Hunter defended Backstroms actions, saying he "was trying to protect his face," because Peverley had his stick raised. http://www.footballgiantslockroom.com/giants-owa-odighizuwa-red-jersey/ . Moulson left late in the third period of Thursdays 3-2 win in Phoenix with an undisclosed injury, which the club revealed on Friday was an upper-body issue. Odell Beckham Jr Giants Jersey . "I was asked, do I need to talk with Donald, and I passed, quite honestly," Rivers said Monday. "I dont think right now is the time or the place, for me, at least. I just took a pass. Ereck Flowers Womens Jersey . There was an undeniable sense of relief after the veteran centre scored both goals in a tight 2-1 overtime victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday night.For the third night in a row the Winnipeg Goldeyes and the New Jersey Jackals played a closely matched game. The only difference: the Goldeyes were able to come out on the winning side on Thursday night. The Goldeyes (19-12) were able to avoid being swept by the Jackals (14-10) as they won 2-1 in front of 1,237 fans at Yogi Berra Stadium in Little Falls, New Jersey. For the first time in the three-game series the Fish were able to take the lead first. After Jake Blackwood got on base with a first inning single, he was driven in on a two run home run from Ray Sadler. The home run was Sadlers team leading seventh of the season. "Thats what he was looking to do there in the first inning," said Goldeyes Pitching Coach Jamie Vermilyea on the Jewel 101 Post-Game Show. "Sadlers a strong guy and he put a good swing on it." From there the two teams starting pitchers stole the show, as they both earned quality starts. Matt Jackson went strong for six and two-thirds innings, only giving up one run on four hits. He was able to strike out five and only gave up two walks, both of which were in the bottom of the first inning. The effort from Jackson earned him the win. "Jackson set the tone, coming out throwing strikes," said Vermilyea. "His breaking ball was working well and getting him strikes." The Jackals starter Isaac Pavlik, who is a ten-year veteran on the team, also went for six andd two-thirds innings.dddddddddddd. He struck out six Goldeyes, and only gave up those two first inning runs on six hits by the Fish. After both starters came out of the game, it was the relievers chance to show what they could do. Ty Kelley came in for New Jersey, and finished the game on the mound for the Jackals. Kelleys appearance was highlighted in the ninth inning as he struck out the Goldeyes in order. Brendan Lafferty and Chris Kissock took over for a combined one and one-third inning for Winnipeg, and did their job of keeping the Goldeyes in the lead. Kyle Bellamy came in to finish the game for the Fish and earned the save. Bellamy was able to match Kelleys ninth inning performance, striking out the Jackals in order to end the game. "Bellamy did his thing in the ninth inning. You really cant close out a series better than that," Vermilyea said. With the win the Goldeyes end their three-game losing skid and now sit tied with the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks for second in the American Association North Division. Both teams are one game behind the St. Paul Saints. The Goldeyes continue their tour of the Can-Am League this weekend with a three-game series against the Quebec Capitales. Theyll face the Capitales Friday night at 6 p.m., Saturday at 5 p.m. and Sunday at noon. The Goldeyes then go to Trois-Rivieres to take on the Aigles in a four-game series that will round out the road trip. cheap nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 14 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DarwinMay
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12955 Themen und 20066 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen