Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

The Vision of SANYI Mining Machinery

in Der Ort Stegen 23.02.2017 04:13
von sanyglobal | 60 Beiträge

SANYI Mining Machinery has specialized in production and sales of mining dump trucks fornearly 8 years. Currently, SANYI has made arrangements for four major product series (SRTmechanically wheeled, SAT, SET and SES series) and modelspectra has been formed. Wheel Loader Itsdominating products (represented by SRT45, SRT55D andSRT95C) are stable in terms ofquality and newly developed products (SAT40 and SES12) have been under smooth test. Aftermany years of efforts, SANYI Mining Machinery made great breakthroughs in the field of coretechnologies for mining dump trucks and has become the leader of the development of thetechnologies for new generation mining dump trucks in China. Mini Excavators for Sale

SANYI Mining Machinery’s vision is to become the specialized supplier of complete set ofopen pit mine shoveling and transportation equipment (mining dump trucks) to provide complete set of open pitmine shoveling and transportation equipment and solution with high quality and highperformance cost ratio. Diggers It owns core competitiveness in the open pit mine mining equipmentmanufacturing field and will continuously create values for customers with products with suchsix core advantages of safety, reliability, efficiency, intelligence, comfort and economy.excavator

In order to manufacture better mining dump trucks, SANYI Mining Machine has the industry leading R&D design and testing and validation systems, highly qualifiedR&D team, test fields simulating actual working conditions and customer demand investigation system continuouslyimproving. Sany Excavators

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Kriya Shrama
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20214 Themen und 30739 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen