Forum bald nur noch unter:
http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

sauftour

in Witze 05.10.2006 20:27
von mari | 50 Beiträge

Nach einer Sauftour kommt ein Mann aus der Kneipe und geht nach Hause. Unterwegs findet er ein Geldstück auf dem Fußweg und hebt es auf. Obwohl weder Mond noch Sterne am Himmel waren und auch keine Straßenbeleuchtung an war, hatte er das Geldstück schon von weitem gesehen. Wie ist das möglich?

eure antworten/ideen zu der frage könnt ihr hier posten. und wer es schon weiß ... seid so fair, es nicht zu verraten, verdirbt doch den spaß. werds nach ner weile dann verraten...

nieder mit der Vernunuft - es lebe der Blödsinn!

(Karl Valentin)

nach oben springen

RE: sauftour

in Witze 05.10.2006 22:34
von Dome • Ehemaliger - Admin
| 577 Beiträge

Das ist ja soooooo einfach! Des doch klar. Der gute Mann hat sich so die Birne und weiß Gott noch alles zugedröhnt, dass er gestrahlt hat wie ein explodierender Stern. Die Strahlungswerte verdängen sogar die Leistung von fünf Atomkraftwerken. Und so war es für ihn kein Problem die besagte Münze zu sehen

Gruß
Dome

Ich bin Admin - mache aber auch Fehler

nach oben springen

in Witze 06.10.2006 10:49
von Bonnie | 165 Beiträge

Ich weiß es ich weiß es ^^

nach oben springen

in Witze 06.10.2006 12:48
von Iceskaarj | 402 Beiträge

ich vermute mal, es ist zu einer Uhrzeit, wo noch die Sonne scheint ^^

nach oben springen

in Witze 06.10.2006 13:40
von Croc • Ehemalige - Mod
| 403 Beiträge

Ich glaube eher, wo die Sonne WIEDER scheint
-----
If today was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow

nach oben springen

in Witze 06.10.2006 13:47
von Iceskaarj | 402 Beiträge

gibt ja auch Leute, die mittags schon nen heben...

n anderes Rätsel:

Ein Mann wohnt im 24. Stockwerk eines New Yorker Wolkenkratzers. Er hat dort ein Penthouse. Jeden Morgen, wenn er zur Arbeit geht, steigt er in den Fahrstuhl und fährt ins Erdgeschoss. Abends fährt er bis in den 18. Stock und geht die anderen Stockwerke zu Fuß. (Wenn es allerdings regnet, fährt er bis in den 24. Stock.)

WARUM?

nach oben springen

in Witze 06.10.2006 20:28
von Bonnie | 165 Beiträge

Kenn ich schon *g* Und durch den Hinweis am Schluss hast du es ja wirklich leicht gemacht

nach oben springen

in Witze 07.10.2006 00:28
von mari | 50 Beiträge
bingo ^^ @sonne schien schon als er von der sautour zurück kam

(Karl Valentin)

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.10.2006 00:28 | nach oben springen

in Witze 07.10.2006 00:30
von mari | 50 Beiträge

hm weil er dann die strene angucken kann bzw braun wird weil die sonne scheint *
ka

(Karl Valentin)

nach oben springen

in Witze 07.10.2006 00:56
von Gelöschtes Mitglied

Und ich dachte schon, hier werden Erlebnisse von Sauftouren gepostet!! Verrat!

"Open your eyes, open your mouths, close your hands and make a fist!" (System Of A Down)

nach oben springen

in Witze 13.10.2006 17:19
von Gurkenkrieger | 874 Beiträge

Fang du doch mal an

Meine DVD-Sammlung

nach oben springen

in Witze 23.12.2006 17:42
von Ghost Dog | 364 Beiträge

ja wenn was über Sauftouren gekritzelt werden soll, dann bitte schön, die meisten werden sich an ihre letzte wohl kaum erinnern, da stockbesoffen....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MoPar- Revolution!!!

European cars suckz, but 2 car labels rockz: BMW and Audi
Hail to the American way of drive!
Rock 'n' Roll ain't noise pollution!! (AC/DC)

nach oben springen

michael kors sale

in Witze 10.11.2016 08:41
von Ingramer | 14 Beiträge

After years of annoying me about learning to snowboard, a group of my best friends have talked me into buying gear and Longchamp Sale learning to board. Not that I don’t want to. But the thought of spending so much time on my bum in the freezing cold snow michael kors outlet online is not enticing at all. Sadly enough, the enticing part is the gear I get to buy- coat, pants, hat, goggles, gloves, board. Yay! Just Michael Kors one more area to spend money. I probably will care more to match all my gear than to actually learn the sport. I can see Coach Outlet Store Online it now… I wake up and do my hair, put on all my matching gear, and go down to the lodge by the fire- look Longchamp Bag around- and decide I am the best damned dressed boarder of them all. Unfortunately, that will get me no where on the slopes.So while I michael kors outlet think ahead to my near future days of boarding, I started to think that I may need a cute bag to go along with my michael kors outlet online experience (yes, another excuse to buy a bag). When I imagine myself at a Ski Lodge this winter, I see myself carrying the new Coach Coach Outlet Soho Large Ski Hobo. Although white is so hard to keep sparkling clean, I still would opt for the white hobo which is trimmed in Michael Kors Outlet light and soft rabbit fur. The rest of the bag is made from quilted Signature fabric and has a posh michael kors tab with magnetic snap and dogleash closure. Once you open up this beauty, you will find fabric lining, a zip pocket, and a multi-function pocket. Dimensions are 15 1/4″ for the strap and 14 1/4 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) overall. Don’t be fooled, this is Coach Outlet Online quite the big bag. If you want to look posh on the slopes (rather in the lodge), buy this bag in black, brown, or white Coach Purses for $498 via Coach.
Just when we thought it wasn't possible to love It girl Gigi Hadid even more, she's somehow managed to prove us Michael Kors Bags wrong. In a new video for Michael Kors, the top model and the designer go head to head in a game of Pictionary — and Longchamp Handbags the result is laugh-out-loud funny. Between the Disney character she'd like to be cast as and the trend she thinks is the most underrated, it'll Michael Kors Handbags be hard to wipe that goofy smile off your face as you watch, secretly wishing she was your BFF. See how it all went down Coach Bags ahead as we try to figure out how we can be invited to the next round.
New York Fashion Week usually proceeds in ways that Michael Kors Outlet Online are somewhat predictable, but for Fall 2014, some important things have changed. Not only have venues and guest lists gotten a shakeup this season, but Longchamp Outlet Coach Fall 2014 debuted on a runway instead of at a private event later in the season, which is something that both we and legions Coach Handbags of Coach lovers were pretty interested to see. We certainly weren't disappointed.The show marked new creative director Stuart Vevers' debut with the brand, and the Michael Kors Purses designer, formerly of Loewe and Mulberry, made quick work of elevating the brand's staid handbags, shoes, accessories and outwear (especially outerwear) with a sense of Longchamp Bags fashion that comes with a designer who's used to showing his collections at global fashion weeks. The clothes, which are still a new pursuit for Coach Outlet Store the brand, felt like something that indeed belonged on a runway, and the bags, accented with gleaming silver hardware details, felt current. The new look michael kors outlet of Coach seems to be one primed to compete with brands like Rag & Bone on an apparel and shoe level, and we'll see how michael kors outlet many contemporary fashion customers the bags can convert. Check out our exclusive photos from the show below.

Bags Outlet Sale:
http://www.longchampbagssaleoutlets.com
michael kors sale
www.michaelkorshandbagsoutletodm.com
Longchamp Tote
michael kors outlet online sale
Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 13 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: aaaLyndon
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13048 Themen und 20160 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen