http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

TerraGen

in Grafikprogramme 22.07.2006 01:27
von Dome • Ehemaliger - Admin
| 577 Beiträge
So ich stell mal ein kleines Hobby von mir vor: TerraGen.
Des ist ein nettes kleines Programm mit dem man wunderschöne Landschaften erstellen kann. Ich verbringe gerne Zeit damit neue Bilder zu erschaffen. Hm, ihr habt wohl gar keine Ahnung was ich meine oder Schaut doch einfach mal in den Anhang.
Könnt ruhig des Bild und die die Folgenden werden benoten und kritik üben *g*.
Oder wünscht euch was .

Edit:
Das sind alles Bilder die ich schnell gemacht habe - kommen bestimmt bald bessere *g*

Gruß
Dome
-----
Ich bin Admin - ich darf alles

Angefügte Bilder:
dunkelheit.jpg
licht.jpg
sonnenaufgang in der wüste2.jpg
sonnenaufgang in der wüste.jpg

zuletzt bearbeitet 23.07.2006 22:11 | nach oben springen

RE: TerraGen

in Grafikprogramme 22.07.2006 14:43
von Gurkenkrieger | 874 Beiträge

Hm mich würde mal interessieren wie das funktioniert.

Mach doch mal so einen Strand wie in FarCry (nur noch schöner und ohne Soldaten). Wäre gut, wenn du mehrere Versionen hättest, dann kann ich mir eins aussuchen. Brauche mindestens 1280x1024 Pixel (Wallpaper)
-----
Ich bin zwar kein Admin, darf aber trotzdem alles

nach oben springen

in Grafikprogramme 22.07.2006 20:02
| 577 Beiträge

Hier mal ein helleres Bild. Des mit dem Strand mach ich auch noch...

Gruß
Dome
-----

Angefügte Bilder:
schneelandschaft.jpg

nach oben springen

in Grafikprogramme 22.07.2006 23:13
| 577 Beiträge
Noch ein Bild. Des sollte ursprünglich ein Strand werden, aber des hab ich nicht hinbekommen und nun ist das entstanden. Hoffe es gefällt euch.

Gruß
Dome
-----

Angefügte Bilder:
brache landschaft2.jpg
exs.jpg

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.08.2006 16:38 | nach oben springen

in Grafikprogramme 24.07.2006 18:29
von Gurkenkrieger | 874 Beiträge

bloß was ist es wenn es kein Strand ist???

Das mit dem Gebirge gefällt mir gut!
-----
Ich bin zwar kein Admin, darf aber trotzdem alles

nach oben springen

in Grafikprogramme 19.11.2007 19:04
| 577 Beiträge

hier mal was neues

Angefügte Bilder:
vulkaninsel_top.jpg
vulkaninsel_front.jpg

Ich bin Admin - mache aber auch Fehler

nach oben springen

michael kors rain boots sale

in Grafikprogramme 23.11.2016 03:32
von Ingramer | 14 Beiträge

Is your handbag lacking a little life? Now you can personalize and bring your bag to life just in Coach Outlet Online time for Spring. InStyle gives us the scoop on these fun Anya Hindmarch stickers you can't miss out on!First came the monograms, then the charming critters. Now, it's stickers. Handbag designer Anya Hindmarch carried the world Longchamp of customization to the next level when she introduced whimsical sticker-happy accessories, inspired by her schoolgirl version of personalization.Ever since she showed them on the spring/summer 2015 runway, the fashion crowd has been fixated (glued, even) michael kors outlet online sale on the cheery collection, counting down the days until it's available. Well, that day has finally arrived. Done in collaboration with Charlotte Stockdale of Chaos Fashion, Hindmarch has launched The Sticker Shop—a line of super-luxe, super-cheeky michael kors outlet embossed leather stickers that merrily blend childhood nostalgia with high-end fashion.From sunny-side coach outlet up eggs to old-school smiley faces to playfully polka-dotted arrows to speech bubbles (with clever sayings, like "Slip it to me" or "What a load of bollards"), each charming decal is sold separately, starting at $55 on anyahindmarch.com. Stick 'em on a bag, a cell phone case, a notebook, or any untreated surface. Stuck on the whole customization thing? The Coach Outlet original stickered bags are also up for grabs—no thinking required.
This Rubik's Cube Handbag ($20) could be something that Carrie Bradshaw would have toted around if she were more of a geek. Good news is this michael kors outlet bag's price is oh-so-right and is definitely a statement piece for your next outing with your nerdy gal pals. People will notice. But what do you think — do you love it or would you rather Michael Kors Bags leave it?
When you are raised to be a good Christian girl, you don’t just go to church; you date the church. Church is the significant other with whom you spend weekends and evenings, the Longchamp Sale boyfriend whose friends become your friends, the girlfriend with whom you share all your dreams.I was a really good Christian girl, so I didn’t just date the church; I married it.After graduating from a Midwestern college michael kors whose motto is “For Christ and His Kingdom,” I moved to New York City. It was my first time out of the evangelical cocoon, and my priority was finding a church I could love, commit my Michael Kors Outlet life to, and make my spiritual and social center.My search ended in Brooklyn, where I found a church of young creative people and fledgling professionals who, like me, were looking for a faith less burdened by michael kors outlet online fundamentalism. We forged a quick camaraderie, including with our pastor, who was as much friend and peer as spiritual leader. We hung out in the pews on Sundays, but also in bars and each other’s living coach purses rooms throughout the week.Soon this congregation became my beloved. I took my membership vows and began leading a Bible study, teaching Sunday school, attending weekly planning meetings and signing up for countless other duties. I committed Michael Kors Outlet Online to this church with the vigor and joy of a new bride.Like most single women in my position, my next priority was finding a husband in this church. There is a motif of love triangles in michael kors outlet online Christianity. Like the love of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Evangelicalism 101 also teaches the holy trinity of matrimony: man, woman, church. So I scanned the pews each week looking for someone with Coach Outlet Store an unadorned ring finger.One Sunday, I noticed a new woman in a suede jacket, her short dark hair tucked under a brimmed hat. Our conversation was unremarkable, and yet I was captivated. I tossed out the michael kors bags most evangelical invite: “Do you want to come to my Bible study?”She did. Then she came over for dinner. Then she began sleeping on my couch. We met for coffee and whiskey and eventually lost track Longchamp Outlet of who paid for each other’s tabs. I convinced her that biking in New York wasn’t too hazardous, so she bought a bicycle on Craigslist.Get lifestyle news from the Style, Travel and Food sections, from the Longchamp Handbags latest trends to news you can use.Receive occasional updates and special offers for The New York Times's products and services.When she crashed — twice! — we went back to my apartment, where I cleaned pebbles out Coach Purses of her skin and bandaged her ankle. Then we unknowingly went to a museum exhibition featuring gay and lesbian art, and I was forced to think about us. But I wouldn’t let myself acknowledge what was Longchamp Bags so painfully obvious.Over the following months, however, as Jess began stashing extra shoes in my closet and bringing home groceries to expand my diet of frozen burritos, I couldn’t deny that I was falling in love. michael kors outlet And with that realization, I fell off cloud nine and stared into the fires of hell.I finally came out to myself. Then I scrambled right back in. At stake was my soul and identity, my entire Michael Kors Purses worldview and spiritual cosmology, my relationships with friends, family, God. That holy trinity of husband, wife and church haunted me even as it slipped out of reach.It was a crisis of eternal proportions. I fell deep michael kors handbags into an inferno of shame and panic. My fear of hell shut down any capacity to imagine a future with Jess. I repented of what Christians call my “struggle with same-sex attraction,” but still I found michael kors incomparable delight in her. I read countless books on homosexuality, and yet clarity escaped me. Fighting for solace, I convinced myself that Jess and I were just friends.That worked until one night when we went to michael kors outlet online the ballet, and I kissed her, and she told me she loved me. For the first time, I felt complete, loved, known. Lying beside her healed my past and present self. It also confirmed my worst Longchamp Outlet fears. I woke up terrified. I needed to kick Jess out and end things with her immediately.But first, we had to go to brunch. It was the kind of brunch we couldn’t skip: a going-away celebration coach outlet online for a good friend.We barely endured the long mimosas and eggs Benedicts as we contemplated our catastrophically changed lives à la Adam and Eve postfruit, full guilt. Finally, the check was squared, and we left to michael kors purses confront the reality of us.As we walked, Jess noticed a distraught homeless man standing in traffic. Never one to ignore a person in need, she called him over to the sidewalk, where he began to share Coach Outlet Store Online his story of the wounds life had inflicted upon him. Jess listened patiently. I stood aloof and awkward while she offered to buy him lunch.When they exited a nearby bodega, the man had a bag of coach handbags food, a hot coffee and something like a smile on his face.
Loretta Lazar has a continuing love affair with Paris and with Cartier. “Cartier is a maison with a great history, and I like what Michael Kors Handbags they do,” Ms. Lazar said. “It’s elegant and refined.”As for Paris, it took a few years and moves before that spark was struck. She was born in Shanghai, and her family fled the Cultural Revolution when michael kors outlet she was nine and moved to Hong Kong. Ms. Lazar attended the Thacher School in Ojai, Calif., and eventually earned a master of arts degree in economics and East Asian studies from Harvard. Then she fell coach factory in love with an American in Paris. “The day I moved to Paris I felt as if I had found my spiritual home.”Another Cartier vintage piece in Ms. Lazar’s collection. Credit Pierfrancesco Celada for The New Longchamp Bag York Times.Today, she and her family live in Paris, but she frequently travels to Hong Kong and China, where she represents the fashion designer Andrew Gn and some smaller fashion brands. She also consults for Christie’s Coach Handbags on the Chinese market and high net worth individuals.Style is important and she says Cartier delivers. She loved her mother’s Cartier bow watch so much she borrowed it, permanently. Her mother gave her a Cartier Baignoire coach outlet stores watch; “I wear it with lots of bracelets. It’s super versatile.” But it was the Art Deco style of a diamond-accented Cartier watch that caught her eye in a vintage shop in Paris. “I bought it Coach Bags for myself,” she said, “to reward myself for a job well done, like I earned it.”She enjoys her sense of the watch’s history. “I wonder who wore this before? It’s a sense of connection with the Michael Kors past,” Ms. Lazar said. “I like the idea that my daughters will wear these watches and pass them on to their granddaughters one day. I can’t imagine why watch companies never profile mothers and daughters — coach factory outlet only fathers and sons.”
Kate Moss and Jamie Hince left the Ritz Hotel in Paris earlier today on their way to grab lunch at the Lipp Cafe — get her look here! They were fresh off michael kors outlet clearance Kate's special party last night that featured the debut of her new bag collection for Longchamp. Her bash brought out lots of fashion's heavy hitters, who were gathered in the French capital to take in the coach factory store couture shows. Always one to push the style envelope, Kate even worked some gray streaks into her hairdo for the event — what did you think of her adventurous new look?

Bags Outlet Sale:
michael kors rain boots sale
michael kors jewelry
michael kors india
handbag coach
michael kors perfumes
real coach bags
michael kors small handbag
bag coach
Michael Kors Purses Black Friday

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: sddConrad6
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13177 Themen und 20320 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen