http://www.exbbz-treff.de.vu
erreichbar
oder direkt Link:
http://86053.homepagemodules.de/

ACE purecontrol gold

in Schwerhörigkeit 14.06.2016 09:20
von d1221 | 86 Beiträge

mercurial vapor X pink
"I owe United and Everton everything for giving me my footballing opportunities."

Rooney briefly wore an Everton shirt again last August when he played in Duncan Ferguson's testimonial at Goodison Park.

mercurial victory v pink Everton chairman Bill Kenwright said of Rooney in Thursday's announcement: "I couldn't be more proud today of the young man who I first saw as an extraordinary 13-year-old.

"I was thrilled for him last August when Goodison Park showed him its admiration as he ran on to the pitch for his first hero, Duncan Ferguson's testimonial.

"Subsequently, it was one of the easiest decisions we have ever made at Everton in agreeing to support Wayne Rooney's testimonial by playing Manchester United at Old Trafford this August.

"We will try to win, Wayne, I promise you - but we will nonetheless be saluting one of our own who has gone on to become one of sport's great icons and who still retains all of the genius, passion and love for the game that was there when he was 13."

elastico superfly black UK The Old Trafford match kicks off a year of fundraising events by the Wayne Rooney Foundation aimed at raising £5million for disadvantaged and vulnerable children

All proceeds from the game and all other events will be distributed through the foundation to four charities - the NSPCC, Claire House Children's Hospice, Alder Hey Children's Hospital and the Manchester United Foundation.

magistax obra black Rooney added: "Through the Wayne Rooney Foundation I want to put something back and, at the same time, say a heartfelt thanks to everyone at these great clubs who ever helped me in my career.

"Everton and United, along with my family, gave me the support and opportunity to help me achieve my goals and dreams.

ACE purecontrol gold "Having a young family of my own makes me realise it's vital that every child gets the opportunity to grow up surrounded by love and support to give them a chance of fulfilling their potential.

"I hope The Wayne Rooney Foundation and its charity partners can improve and inspire the lives of children disadvantaged by family breakdown, abuse, health issues or lack of educational opportunities."

nach oben springen

Zur Forum Übersicht
Forum ist seit dem 20.07.2006 onlin(i)e
Counter

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zaMelissa
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13159 Themen und 20302 Beiträge.

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen